We revolutionize relationships.
The Downtown Project, a 350 mIllion dollar revitalization initiative founded by Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos, needed help building their brand story in a grassroots, organic way and changing the narrative of Downtown Las Vegas. CatalystCreativ ideated and designed a unique value proposition, in which we curated thousands of people from all over the country to spend a week of inspiration and collaboration in Las Vegas, forming Catalyst & Creativ Weeks.
- Planned 28 series of 4 day events over the course of two and a half years
- Curated 2000 premiere influencers and thought leaders in a myriad of fields from across the country
- Identified relevant themes per month and created a concise program that connects visitors with locals, resulting in a community of collaboration and creativity
- Handled all production, speaker programming, social media, grassroots promotions, curation, branding and design
- Welcomed 2000 thought leaders to downtown Las Vegas
- Curated 263 speakers on a range of topics and provided these talks completely free to thousands of attendees. Each of the talks was filmed and shared with the public
- Introduced guests to the local Las Vegas and catalyzed conversations and connections to revitalize the city, recording such impactful moments through a new KPI/tracking system which we termed “Ripple of Impact/ROI”
- Gained organic press coverage from Forbes, NPR, BizBash, Business Insider, Medium, The Business Journals, and more
“CatalystCreativ has a unique way of designing experiences that directly inspire and impact people’s lives. Not only did CatalystCreativ curate hundreds of talks and thousands of thought leaders during their monthly Catalyst and Creativ Weeks in downtown Vegas, but they built meaningful and often life-changing connections and memories amongst their participants.”
- Tony Hsieh, Founder, Downtown Project