We rally fervor.
The Oakland Raiders tapped CatalystCreativ as their official marketing transition team to build community for their move to Las Vegas. Thus far, CatalystCreativ has seamlessly delivered the Las Vegas Stadium Groundbreaking Ceremony & Reception, the first-ever event at the iconic Welcome to Las Vegas sign and fan watch parties, with many more activations to come.
- Internal consulting to create team alignment
- Event concept and programming ideation
- Experiential Concept & Production of the Globally Televised Day Three NFL Draft Pick Event
- Experiential Concept & Production of the first UNLV Watch Party
- Experiential Concept & Production of the Groundbreaking Event, in partnership with Hartmann Studios
- Onboarding and management of over 20 event vendors
- Branding & Design
- Community outreach and relationship building
- Attendance of over 500 invited guests at each major event, plus local spectators
- Networking opportunities with local officials including the mayor and governor
- Rallied community excitement and support
- Facilitated connections between the Raiders and local strongholds such as the mayor, the governor, major hotels, restaurants, casinos and more
“With only weeks to plan and execute a high-profile, globally televised event, I wouldn’t have trusted anyone other than CatalystCreativ to pull it off. [They] are an extraordinary team who tilted the earth to make the 2017 Draft Day 3 a huge success. They aren’t simply a vendor, they are my village.”
- Courtnee Westendorf, CMO, Oakland Raiders